Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Minor updates all around

  • My Brute Experience Lookup now works for elbruto.es and labrute.fr
  • Urban Rivals Card Database now automatically updates when the list of ELO Banned Characters changes
  • The Arena Patch has been rolled into the main distro of My Brute Manager
  • El Bruto Manager has now been natively translated (my spanish was horrible) and also got the arena patch
  • The config pages for both managers now have the option to sort your enemies by name or level.

5 comments:

  1. I have some problems with the script on the Arena the problem only appears in brutes with 10 or more levels.

    I post a image to show the problem:
    http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/4047/1244805273279.png

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. The arena patch that fixes your problem is now in the main distribution of My Brute Manager. There isn't a new version so just reinstall (you don't have to uninstall). All you have to do is click the install button again to get the arena patch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tool Meister, works well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!
    I've made some tweaks on mybrute manager that allows you to see the xp points remaining to next level.

    contact me at evertonfrag [shift+2] gmail.com to get the js file.

    thx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice, that's one of the new features in v0.6! :)

    ReplyDelete