Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Coming Soon: My Brute Manager v0.5

My Brute Manager v0.5 is coming soon. I've already added the extra-functionality, but the new features are really slowing down the tool, so I want to clean it up and get it running as fast as before.

Just to whet your whistle until then, the new features are:
Collecting your brutes' experience percentages, Tournament Rankings, and Battle Victories.
An as-you-go pupil collector, so old pupils can be remembered instead of forgotten with time.

And with these comes an improved configuration page, that will double as a brute summary page, showing all aspects of your brutes, while combining the functionality of the Experience Lookup tool so you can see how close all your brutes are to leveling-up!

2 comments:

  1. Hi

    I have a request and i know many people interested in this. I have 150 brutes and all them have the same passwd etc and they look so weak. But i still have hope and playing with them. Your tool is really cool and i can just click fight and in 1 min i am finished but since i have 150 characters it takes 100 min more less for all them. Can you put a feature so we will not have to click on fight again again 150 times . We will give the list of our brutes and the tool will handle them and make them fight . So while going to sleep i can just start it and may be 2 hours later all fights will be done. Actually I have around 150 pupils total and i do not want to eliminate them because they are all at least level 5. Here is my main brute
    http://okcuordek.mybrute.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alas, I wanted to do that.
    When I first started working on the code for making fights easier, it was initially called "Auto Fight", but when it came down to it I changed the name to "Quick Fight" as that's really what it became.
    When I have looked into it, the way fights are initiated is through a flash program that generates a button and awaits a mouse-click on that button. Then it communicates with the server in some proprietary way. I can't inject a mouse-click into a flash program. So I did then next-best thing, and moved that flash program into easy reach!

    Thanks for the feedback, but at this time, it can't be done automatically -- only quickly :)

    ReplyDelete